HR Career Development Index
The Human Resources Career Development Index (HRCDI) consists of a continuously growing and up-to-date list of corporate company profiles, vital information on the companies’ associated HR functions and details regarding their HR early career development structures. The HRCDI will be annually updated and shall serve as a focal point of reference for academics, students and practitioners in the field of human resources. The HRCDI presents organizations with a wide array of unique opportunities, including:
- The opportunity to highlight distinctive features of your company’s growth and development for HR professionals,
- A unique and novel approach in educating HR academics, students and professionals on what your organization is all about,
- A vital chance to enhance your HR brand equity and overall company brand to the broad readership of the Cornell HR Review,
- An opportunity to further market your company’s success, growth and best practices in the HR function,
- The chance to increase your HR development program’s brand image,
- The unique opportunity to enlighten prospective candidates for hire prior to campus information sessions and interviews; students may browse the HRCDI and find out that your company is a better fit for them than they initially thought!
If your organization is interested in learning more about the HRCDI or submitting a profile, please inquire for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back for further updates regarding publication dates.
2013 Human Resource Career Development Indices: