HR Career Development Index
The Human Resources Career Development Index (HRCDI) consists of a list of corporate company profiles with a focus on details regarding their HR early career development structures. The HRCDI will be annually updated and shall serve as a focal point of reference for academics, students and practitioners in the field of human resources. The HRCDI presents organizations with a wide array of unique opportunities, including:
- The opportunity to highlight distinctive features of your company’s growth and development for HR professionals,
- A unique and novel approach in educating HR academics, students and professionals on what your organization is all about,
- A vital chance to enhance your HR brand equity and overall company brand to the broad readership of the Cornell HR Review,
- An opportunity to further market your company’s success, growth and best practices in the HR function,
- The chance to increase your HR development program’s brand image,
- The unique opportunity to enlighten prospective candidates for hire prior to campus information sessions and interviews; students may browse the HRCDI and find out that your company is a better fit for them than they initially thought!
If your organization is interested in learning more about the HRCDI or submitting a profile, please inquire for more information at email@example.com.
2013 Human Resource Career Development Indices: